Notifications
Clear all

inputs 3 et 4 with too much gain

0 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi guys,

i use my hercules rmx2 with traktor, i normally use inputs 1-2 with a synth (electribe emx-1), inputs 3-4 with a pad (kaossilator pro+).
today i noticed the input channels 3 & 4 have a noticeable higher gain than 1 & 2, it is humming when i dont play and introducing awful distortion to the sound when i play. i tried changing the inputs (synth and pad) and i discarded the problem with them (both work ok if i use inputs 1 and 2). traktor does not seem to be the problem (i flipped sides a and b, it works ok with inputs 1 and 2), i switched my rca cables, the same... inputs 1 and 2 work as usual, inputs 3 and 4 have this high gain issue. for some reason, rmx2 is amplifying inputs 3 and 4.
the djherculesmix settings for all the inputs is the same  (line +0.0 db, for all 1-2 / 3-4).

i am using inputs 1 and 2 in mono mode now, i can play without 3 and 4, but id like to solve this.

has anybody else experienced this problem?, i think it appeared with the last update (i dont play daily, but it was working ok last week).

thanks!