issue with my rmx a...

Notifications
Clear all

issue with my rmx again!

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

well i am preparing to send off another rmx, going for my third. thank goodness for the warranty. anyway, it is the same issue again with the jittery crossfader, it jumps on screen and staticky when channels are faded over.

fader issue? if it is 3 in 2 years seems high for someone that uses this maybe every 2 or 3 weekends a month.

is there a plan to fix this issue or not because i am nearing the end of my warranty in a few months & wondering if i should be looking for another mixer?

Hello,

The way not to damage a DJ controller is just to be reasonably careful: the 2 types of bad habit to damage a DJ Console Rmx are
- either lay the laptop over the Rmx, so that the full weigth of the laptop lays over the crossfader
- or store the Rmx in its transport bag below luggages or below public address speakers.
I have seen the same issue with Vestax VCI-100 and Rmx : nobody damages the cross fader in use, the cross fader is always damaged because of storing something over over the crossfader.

Topic starter

Just so you know.

My RMX sits on my desk all the time. I never move it & I am using it with a iMac so I don't travel with it.

I think even if I didn't use it, after 6 months the same thing would happen.

I sent it back for exchange 2 weeks ago, still waiting. I am looking into other options so this one will become my back up.