issues with asio mo...

Notifications
Clear all

issues with asio mode for the dj trim 4 and 6 sample rate and sample size

8 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hello everyone, im having some issues with my dj trim. the issue is when i try to switch sample rate and sample size before i use a dj program or adobe audition, for some reason i cannot select 48000 or 24-bit and it goes back to 44100/16-bit, even when i select the modes and go to a different tab it always reads 44100/16-bit, does anyone else have this issue?

The version of Virtual DJ included with the DJ Trim will indeed only work in 44/16 (and will come back to this default if another resolution is selected). This is by design to optimize the use of Timecoded vinyls.

As for Abobe or other DJ software, you should be able to use any resolutions, if the software obviously support this possibility. 

Topic starter

thanks for the reply and i was using pcdj with 48000Hz and had no issues, until one day it just started to do that. I brought the trim as a standalone and i can switch resoulutions in adobe but not with the trim

I've just downloaded the demo for Audition CS5, and indeed, it doesn't seem to accept 48 Khz with our DJ drivers.

I'll pass on the information to the DEV team so they can take a look at it and fix it.

They've identify the problem and this will be fixed in the next update.

Topic starter

much appreciated, finally i can use 48000Hz/24-bit for recording again whn the update is outCool

Topic starter

Anyone knows when the update is coming out cause I am still having that same issue

No release date yet, but I can forsee something in the coming months.

Topic starter

Ok thnx.