issues with using h...

Notifications
Clear all

issues with using headphones on the hercules universal dj controller and traktor 2.7.1

0 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

i have an early 2015 macbook pro (osx el capitan 10.11.1, 2.7ghz dual core i5, 8gb ram) and when ever i want to cue a track in my headphones i load the track onto the deck, press the headphone button below the "load a/b" button, and press play. but the sound still somes out of my speakers on the laptop. 

i downloaded the "v271" map for the controller and imported it into traktor and i updated the drivers for the controller itself. still no headphone cue. i even googled some solutions (which lead me to these fourms) and i still couldnt get anything to worl after trying those.

i even tried downloading djuiced 40 to see if maybe different software would solve the problem. instead i had music only play through my headphones, not the speakers, and thats a whole othe rproblem i dont want to deal with.

any help with the situation? 

edit: i followed this video: 

i was able to get the music to play through my headphones, but not it wont play out of of my laptop speakers. so now i can get it to play out of one or the other, but not both.