just upgraded to tr...

Notifications
Clear all

just upgraded to traktor 2.6.. now cant scratch like i used to.

0 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hey all,

wondering if i could get a hand here.  ive been using traktor 1.2 with my rmx for quite a while.  just upgraded to 2.6 and my previous settings are not quite working. basically, the way i play i had scratch mode *always* on.. as in any time i spun the jogwheel, the track would scratch but resume playing instantly.  i never had nor wanted to hold down a "scratch" button in order to do this.  this seems different to how most people prefer to operate but regardless thats how i do it.  i did this previously by assigning the jog wheel both to "scratch on" as a hold and "jog scratch + tempo bend."

so upgrading to 2.6, it seems "scratch on" and "jog scratch + temp bend" have been replaced with "jog touch on" and "jog turn" respectively.  so what happens now is ill have a track playing, ill spin the jog wheel and the song will scratch - but it pauses and does not resume play.  debugging with the leds i find that "jog touch on" is just staying on even tho i have stopped moving the wheel.  any ideas?  sort of odd that "hold" is working fine to enter a hold when i start turning the wheel but obviously isnt doing anything when i stop spinning the wheel.

really hope this is fixable because the way i play i like the controller to behave like vinyl that is just extra scratchable...