mac osx snow leopar...

Notifications
Clear all

mac osx snow leopard

12 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

does anyone tryed to use the rmx dj console with the new osx of mac (snow leopard)?

thank you,

6 Answers

As far as the hardware is concerned, all of our tests leading to the release of Snow Leopard have shown no compatibility problem.

As for the software you use, keep an eye on the manufactuer's web site for any report on incompatibilities or issues.

6 Answers
Topic starter

I have tried installing my RMX today on my brand new Macbook Pro and get the error message "DJ Series Install Package can’t be installed on this computer" using the drivers included on the install disk and the latest drivers from the website - 1_48

Any help would be gratefully appreciated

6 Answers
Topic starter

Just installed the new OSX (S.L.). Using the Rmx to control Traktor 3.3.0.180. To my disappointment however Traktor will crash when I use the Load Deck A / B button, sometimes even after the first time I push it. I tried loading the tracks manually via mouse and it works fine, so I'm assuming it's a firmware problem between the controller and my Macbook Laptop (unibody).
Any ideas on how I can fix this? Thanks in advance.

6 Answers

Aviator:

Yes, the current web pakage (1.48) cannot be installed on the retail version of Snow Leopard. A new package will be released soon to add the new binaries to the installation process.

Squaremont:

How did you manage to install the drivers for the Rmx exactly?

As far as Traktor 3 is concerned, the last release version was 3.4.1, so you may want to into that.

6 Answers
Topic starter

Aviator:

Yes, the current web pakage (1.48) cannot be installed on the retail version of Snow Leopard. A new package will be released soon to add the new binaries to the installation process.

Thanks DJ Phatso - Have you any idea when? I can't find anything on the web that gives me any idication?

6 Answers
Topic starter

I had contact with Hercules they said:

We are glad to inform you that we have been working on the new Snow Leopard drivers for the DJ Console Rmx for some time now and we will release them in about two or three weeks.

so we have to wait a couple of week.

6 Answers
Topic starter

as far as the hardware is concerned, all of our tests leading to the release of snow leopard have shown no compatibility problem.

as for the software you use, keep an eye on the manufactuers web site for any report on incompatibilities or issues.

Topic starter

i have tried installing my rmx today on my brand new macbook pro and get the error message "dj series install package can’t be installed on this computer" using the drivers included on the install disk and the latest drivers from the website - 1_48

any help would be gratefully appreciated

Topic starter

just installed the new osx (s.l.). using the rmx to control traktor 3.3.0.180. to my disappointment however traktor will crash when i use the load deck a / b button, sometimes even after the first time i push it. i tried loading the tracks manually via mouse and it works fine, so im assuming its a firmware problem between the controller and my macbook laptop (unibody).
any ideas on how i can fix this? thanks in advance.

Topic starter

aviator:

yes, the current web pakage (1.48) cannot be installed on the retail version of snow leopard. a new package will be released soon to add the new binaries to the installation process.

squaremont:

how did you manage to install the drivers for the rmx exactly?

as far as traktor 3 is concerned, the last release version was 3.4.1, so you may want to into that.

Topic starter

aviator:

yes, the current web pakage (1.48) cannot be installed on the retail version of snow leopard. a new package will be released soon to add the new binaries to the installation process.

thanks dj phatso - have you any idea when? i cant find anything on the web that gives me any idication?

Topic starter

i had contact with hercules they said:

we are glad to inform you that we have been working on the new snow leopard drivers for the dj console rmx for some time now and we will release them in about two or three weeks.

so we have to wait a couple of week.