Notifications
Clear all

mk4 on mac osx problems controlling traktor

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hello.
im having problems make mk4 work with traktor 1.2.7 on mac book pro with osx 10.6.7, using 2.47 drivers and provided .tsi. when i plug the mk4 to the mac it doesnt work properly. the soundcard works and reproduces the osx sound, but the midi controller doesnt work and i cant control traktor.

ive been always able to make it work but i usually have to reboot the computer, reinstall the drivers, reload .tsi definitions and restart many times traktor. also, ive got to kill the /var/hercules/hdjsd process because if i dont do it im unable to reinstall the drivers. its not always the same procedure, the order of the steps varies each time, but ive got do all these always.

what can i do to make mk4 work with traktor without having to fight against the elements each time i want to use it? it finally works, but ive got to spend 15 minutes to make it work.

many thanks!

1 Answer

Hello,

Have you checked:
1) You always connect the Mk4 to the same USB plug as the plug where you have installed it on your Mac? 
2) In DJ Console MK4 control panel,  the MIDI channel is channel 1?

1 Answer
Topic starter

hello,

have you checked:
1) you always connect the mk4 to the same usb plug as the plug where you have installed it on your mac? 
2) in dj console mk4 control panel,  the midi channel is channel 1?