Notifications
Clear all

my juced 18 has stopped working

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi,

was suppose to play on the radio last night and when it came to loading up my dj control air on djuced18, all i keep getting is that my juced 18 has stopped working. is their any reason for this? i only got my new controller about 2 months ago and to be honest this is not an ideal thing that should be happening to such a well-known brand like this because as djs we have to play at shows and etc etc, and i cant be spending an hour trying to get this to work.

i am using an hp windows 8.1, this wouldnt effect using the djuced will it? is their any soulution to prevent this from happening again or im going to have to look into another software & controller to use.

processor: amd a8-6410 apu with amd radeon r5 graphics 2.00 ghz
installed ram:8.00 gb (6.95 usable)
system type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
edition: windows 8.1
laptop: hp 15 notebook pc
hard drive: 1tb

i was using a very old hp laptop before with windows 7 and never had a problem, i only just started getting this problem it has been three times now it has occured.

i have tried everything and i was using the updated version of djuced that you guys upload couple months ago

is there any suggestions to why this is happening and how it can be fixed?

i deleted the file yesterday and upload again with the software cd and updated to the current version and soon as i went to connect to djuced, it comes with the my djuced has stopped working and windows is looking for an solution!!

thanks

Thanks. We'll continu on the thread you started yesterday.

http://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/forum/en-hardware/023635/