new control instinc...

Notifications
Clear all

new control instinct problems

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi there, ive recently purchesed a hercules control instinct brand new with the juiced software. 

i have been trying to sort out the midi mapping etc for other programs but when i open the tray agent and click hercules sign nothing happens and i cant get through to the midi mapping as i have seen on other tutorial videos etc.

so i open the tray and click the bottom right hercules sign and nothing happens.

aswell as this problem i have also encountered problems with setting this controller up with both virtual dj and traktor 

i have downloaded new drivers and unistalled old ones for controller

i dont find that juiced 18 is a good program at all and iam very unhappy with my purchase

but need a controller as i dj regualary and have just sold my vestax vci 300 to get the hercules control instinct.

cry

Topic starter

you can see in this link that he is able to open hercules button but iam not

Topic starter

when I open up DJ CONTROL INSTINCT from the bottom right hand corner and try to get to midi mapping nothing happens?? help, also having major problems installing with traktor 2 and virtual dj, hence i wanted to get into the midi mapping settings in the control instinct

Please start by providing your system specifications (version of Windows, Processor type and speed, amount of memory, etc).

Also, verify if the DJ Instinct is installed properly, as described in the following document:

If the controller is not installed, it will obviously be difficult to use it with a DJ software.