no sound coming out...

Notifications
Clear all

no sound coming out of headphone

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

im using inpulse 500 with djuced. out of the blue my headphones stop having sound through the mixer even though the headphone lights are on (master and pre-listen). i do hear a click when i plug my headphones in the controller. headphones are working fine on when plugged into laptop and other devices. 

Hello,

Welcome to the forum.

As you are in Windows whose sleep mode is not perfect on some computer, have you tried unplugging/replugging the USB? 

Topic starter

Yes, it still doesn't work. I've had this happened before out of the blue. I left my room and came back in a few hours and it worked again. But I've tried replugging, restarting in the past few days and there's still no sound coming out of my headphones when plugged in to the controller.

Hello Workaydan,

A) Please try the 2 following settings simultaneously:

1) Place a USB hub which has its own power adapter between your DJ controller and your computer.
The USB hub and its power supply protect the USB bus from Windows USB power saving actions.

2) Use only the ASIO audio device (DJControl Inpulse 500 ASIO) instead of the WASAPI device.

B) Please precise the brand & model model of headphones and whether you connect it to the 1/4" (6.3mm) headphones output with a 1/4" to 1/8" adapter.
I guess you know headphones with TRRS connector must be avoided.