Notifications
Clear all

no sound on mac

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi, bought rmx days ago but & i got no sound form mac. when i open vdj le a box  error in sound device appears. i connected my small speakers thru rca but still i got no sound even from the headphones, is there anybody can help me? appreciate your respond, tnx

2 Answers
Topic starter

Hi, bought rmx days ago but & i got no sound form mac. When I open VDJ LE a box  error in sound device appears. I connected my small speakers thru rca but still i got no sound even from the headphones, is

there anybody can help me? appreciate your respond, tnx

That's ERROR IN SOUND DRIVER i mean

2 Answers

Before going any further, be sure

- To install the latest driver (2.22)

http://ts.hercules.com/eng/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=17&fid=62&pid=215&cid=1

- to also install the latest version of VDJ LE (v5.2.2), which is avilable from the Virtual DJ'S web site (creating a profile and entering your serial number will be necessary).

Once all this is done, and the problem is still present, we'll see what else we can do.

BTW, can you be more precise about what MAC computer and which version of OS X you are using ?

2 Answers
Topic starter

hi, bought rmx days ago but & i got no sound form mac. when i open vdj le a box  error in sound device appears. i connected my small speakers thru rca but still i got no sound even from the headphones, is

there anybody can help me? appreciate your respond, tnx

thats error in sound driver i mean

Topic starter

before going any further, be sure

- to install the latest driver (2.22)

http://ts.hercules.com/eng/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=17&fid=62&pid=215&cid=1

- to also install the latest version of vdj le (v5.2.2), which is avilable from the virtual djs web site (creating a profile and entering your serial number will be necessary).

once all this is done, and the problem is still present, well see what else we can do.

btw, can you be more precise about what mac computer and which version of os x you are using ?