pitch control slide...

Notifications
Clear all

pitch control slider not in correct position

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi .. wass up .. iam new to here . but iam using hdjc last 1 1/2 yrs sofar iam happy with that . it makes me happy every show... now i have a problem with my pitch slider,.. when my slider set to middle ( 0% pitch control) vdj 5.2 pro showing its in below the centre. not in correct posion ,, can anybody explain what is the wrong with that ..

1 Answer

Hello DjNiwa,

Have you tried if you meet the same issue with VirtualDJ DJC 3.4 or with Traktor 3 Demo?
- If you meet the same issue, then the problem lays in your DJ Console Mk2 (either hardware or firmware or driver),
- if you don't meet this issue with these other software, then the issue lays in the map of the DJ Console Mk2 in VirtualDJ Pro 5.2.

1 Answer
Topic starter

hello djniwa,

have you tried if you meet the same issue with virtualdj djc 3.4 or with traktor 3 demo?
- if you meet the same issue, then the problem lays in your dj console mk2 (either hardware or firmware or driver),
- if you dont meet this issue with these other software, then the issue lays in the map of the dj console mk2 in virtualdj pro 5.2.