Notifications
Clear all

pre-listening with rmx and traktor!

8 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hey guys,
i got the rmx and traktor pro. everything is set perfectly, besides my pre-listening function. my plugged-in headphones render only the main output sound of the mix, not from the other deck. so i dont get to hear the track i wanna play next, i hear the master output all the time. i dont know if the setting in the options is wrong or the midisetup (i got the one from the official site), or anything else. im ddesperate, please help me :/

greetings from germany and thanks in advance!!

4 Answers

So you've read the document included with the MIDI profile that explains how to configure the audio menu of Traktor ?

That would obviously be the first step.

Once you configuration is steup properly, then, make sure the Monitor knob on the console is set to the appropriate position according to what you want to listen to:

- In the Cue position, you will hear the deck where you have activated the CUE Select  

- When set to Mix, you will the main mix output, according to the crossfader position.

-  Anywhere in between will be a blend of both.

4 Answers
Topic starter

okay i re-set my audiosettings and now everything is great. You are my hero 🙂

THANKS ALOT!

cheers

4 Answers
Topic starter

i got the hercules audio to play on livestream but now i cant cue, only thing i hear is the main thats playing what can i do? and now i cant hear the main audio smh i need help

4 Answers

Hello,

Which software (precise the complete version number) do you use, and in which operating system ? 

4 Answers
Topic starter

so youve read the document included with the midi profile that explains how to configure the audio menu of traktor ?

that would obviously be the first step.

once you configuration is steup properly, then, make sure the monitor knob on the console is set to the appropriate position according to what you want to listen to:

- in the cue position, you will hear the deck where you have activated the cue select  

- when set to mix, you will the main mix output, according to the crossfader position.

-  anywhere in between will be a blend of both.

Topic starter

okay i re-set my audiosettings and now everything is great. you are my hero 🙂

thanks alot!

cheers

Topic starter

i got the hercules audio to play on livestream but now i cant cue, only thing i hear is the main thats playing what can i do? and now i cant hear the main audio smh i need help

Topic starter

hello,

which software (precise the complete version number) do you use, and in which operating system ?