problem with pitch ...

Notifications
Clear all

problem with pitch controller on hercules dj air

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hello, ive got hercules dj air.. and am having some issues with pitch controller.. its not working properly.. and yes i am from india, no service station available here.. please help.. thank you.

Please detail what those issues are exactly, otherwise it will be quite difficult for anyone to provide useful help...

Topic starter

The left deck's pitch control is not working properly.. I mean when I use the pitch control to set BPM, it performs randomly.. And when I am using volume fader to up or down, the pitch control moves up and down.. Left deck's pitch control and volume fader doing the same job of controlling pitch.. I've tried traktor, VDJ, DJUSED18 but its the same.. I cant set BPM, Cant mix properly.. If there any service center in India please tell me, I wanna fix this.. thank you..

As there seems to be indeed a problem with your unit, if you are still under warranty, you should ask your retailler for a replacement.

Topic starter

Yeah.. It is in warranty, but I've ordered this product online.. So am stuck.. Any other way to fix this? or I can pay for fixing this.. I just need someone who knows how to fix this.. Any idea? Thank you.

The 2 year warranty should be applied by your online retailler.

In case of problems, you would need to communicate with Technical Support who might be able to help.

http://ts.hercules.com/eng/index.php?pg=email

Topic starter

Thank you Smile