problems with dj co...

Notifications
Clear all

problems with dj control instinct and traktor

7 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi everyone, im going to explain my self, because im spanish and it can be difficult to me to explain myself.
my problem is the next one, i download traktor (the version to use dj control instinct) and i look the forum too, but no one have this problem. i download traktor and i use the maper (i dont know if this is the word in english) and i put the archive in the place, at the beggining when i configure the traktor it apears the opcion of djcontrolinstinc asio, and i take it, but in in-port and out-port it doesnt appear the opcion of hercules. someone can tell me why?, if someones runs good dj control instinct with traktor coul put in here the web where he download traktor and the maper??
thank you and i hope that you could understand me

Did you use the IMPORT button to load the MIDI profile, as shown in the configuration document ?

There is a Spanish forum if this is easier for you 🙂

Topic starter

I did it but it still not work. i discover de problem but i don't know how to fix it, the problem is that when i intall the Drivers of the DJ Control Instinct, following the intructions of http://ts.hercules.com/es/index.php?pg=search_faq_results in Device Manager i can see Hercules DJ deviaces but i don't see in the Sonud, Video and game controllers Hercules Dj control instinct. I installed a few times the same and it always happen the same, the Hercules Dj control instinct is not install. Because in Traktor and Virtual DJ too, the sound goes bye the DJ control instinct using my headphones, but the plates and the oder things it doesn't work. I insatalled using the installer of Hercules and the CD and it still not work, i hope that someone can give me the solution of my problem

You installed the most recent drivers (2012.HDJS.6), correct?

What version of Windows are you using?

Topic starter

Windows XP Profesional Version 2002 Service Pack 3

When i do the installation of all the drivers at the end of this, and when i conect the table to the PC, it always appear a message of DJ Console Series- Firmware Updater (4.0.8) (or something like that, its white and it have 3 steps, 1.Preparation,2.Firmaware Audio, 3 End) and when it appears i press ok to make the upgrade but then, my table it's disconected of the pc (looking Hercules DJ Series Control panel it appears the red Cross) and the upgrade it can be possible because it stay at the Step 1- Upgrade of audio. Wait... and it never upgrade because it needs the table conected to the PC and when i start its disconected automaticly, and is connected to the PC, i don't remove it the USB. I don't know what i need to do but that is what happends to me.

You might want to try the procedure explained here, which corrects USB MIDI problems cause by some webcam drivers on Windows XP :

http://www.realgeek.com/forums/logitech-quickcam-driver-breaks-w inxp-usb-audio-driver-midi-223008.html

Topic starter

The only thing i can say it's THANK YOU! Finally it works in Traktor and in Virtual DJ, i don't how to express my happines now, i hope that it wasn't difficult to you undestand my english, and thanks for helping me!

Do not worry, your english is fine. Proof is, we got things to work! 🙂