rmx drivers update ...

Notifications
Clear all

rmx drivers update for snow leopard... when?

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

does anyone know when they plan to update the rmx drivers to be compatible with snow leopard?
i have contacted the technical support but they havent answered yet.

tnks,
dimitris

3 Answers
Topic starter

hey,

i had contact with hercules on 04-09-2009 they said to me:

Thank you for your request. In order to resolve the issue you have encountered with your DJ Console Rmx, please refer to our response herewith:

We are glad to inform you that we have been working on the new Snow Leopard drivers for the DJ Console Rmx for some time now and we will release them in about two or three weeks.

greetz

3 Answers
Topic starter

i see,
so until the end of september no drivers... it is a problem for me. if i knew about this i wouldn' t have performed a clean install of snow leopard to my mbp.

thanks

3 Answers
Topic starter

Thats why i didnt make a clean instal on my MB and now it all works perfect for me.

Im running Snow Leopard and Virtual Dj with my Rmx

3 Answers
Topic starter

hey,

i had contact with hercules on 04-09-2009 they said to me:

thank you for your request. in order to resolve the issue you have encountered with your dj console rmx, please refer to our response herewith:

we are glad to inform you that we have been working on the new snow leopard drivers for the dj console rmx for some time now and we will release them in about two or three weeks.

greetz

Topic starter

i see,
so until the end of september no drivers... it is a problem for me. if i knew about this i wouldn t have performed a clean install of snow leopard to my mbp.

thanks

Topic starter

thats why i didnt make a clean instal on my mb and now it all works perfect for me.

im running snow leopard and virtual dj with my rmx