rmx/traktor pro 2 m...

Notifications
Clear all

rmx/traktor pro 2 mappings

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

does anyone know when the new mappings for the rmx/traktor pro 2 will be out?  i was running great before, but the new software is giving me all kinds of problems.  if anyone knows when this will be released, or knows where one might already exist, please let me know!!  thanks so much!!

3 Answers

Hello,
The new MID map for Rmx / Traktor Pro exists, they are here

3 Answers
Topic starter

Are these the new files for Traktor Pro 2?  I ask because I believe this is the mapping I used before and it says:

NOTE: This configuration file will work with Traktor 2, but obviously don't incorporate the software new features. New Traktor 2 configuration files will be available soon.

Will these be a new, Traktor Pro 2 specific mapping?  Let me know.  Thanks for the help!!

3 Answers

The current files are the Traktor Pro files that work with Traktor Pro 2.

The new files (which as indicated will be available soon) will be updated versions of the current files, then new ones will be added to take advantage of some of the new features of Traktor 2 (such as the samplers).

3 Answers
Topic starter

hello,
the new mid map for rmx / traktor pro exists, they are here

Topic starter

are these the new files for traktor pro 2?  i ask because i believe this is the mapping i used before and it says:

note: this configuration file will work with traktor 2, but obviously dont incorporate the software new features. new traktor 2 configuration files will be available soon.

will these be a new, traktor pro 2 specific mapping?  let me know.  thanks for the help!!

Topic starter

the current files are the traktor pro files that work with traktor pro 2.

the new files (which as indicated will be available soon) will be updated versions of the current files, then new ones will be added to take advantage of some of the new features of traktor 2 (such as the samplers).