rmx2 setting audio ...

Notifications
Clear all

rmx2 setting audio output to mono ?

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hello i have rmx2 and bose l1 model ii, that has only line in with mono jack. the shop where i bought it prepared for me a y cable with 2 xlr (stereo) and 1 jack (mono), and it works perfectly.
i was wondering if, as an alternative, it s possible to set the rmx2 in order to have just an out mono line  ( 1 or 2) and be able to use a normal mono cable ( xlr or rca)
thanks 

Output settings needs to be done from the DJ software audio configuration menu.

If you indicate to the software that you want to send all output signals to one specific output of the audio interface, then this is how it will behave.

Which software do you use ?

Topic starter

thanks. I use virtual dj  pro 7.4.1

Then you would use this type of configuration:

Obviously this setup is not ideal since you loose the stereo perspective.

Topic starter

thanks. But in the vdj audio config manual is written that in all config that are set for an external mixer the  crossfader must be not used and has to be disabled or left in central position.  
In my case the line would go directly to the Bosel L1, not to a mixer. Can I use the rmx2 crossfader then? 

Despite what the image might lead you to believe, you are not using an external mixer. And you have to use the crossfader if you want to alternate between the songs played on Deck A and B.