Notifications
Clear all

which software to use

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi everyone! 

so im pretty new to the whole dj thing but ive always really liked it. at parties im usually the one lining up the songs and wanna try my hand at actual djing...anyways, im not sure where to get started or which software to use. is there one thats super beginners-friendly? i saw this one and it looks cool, just wanted to see if anyone had used it and what they thought. cant wait to hear from you guys! 🙂
oh, heres the software i was considering...

http://www.magix.com/us/dj-software/

let me know what you think!

xoxo
-sammy 

Hello Sammy,

I don't know Magix Digital DJ2, so I cannot give you an opinion on it.
- For a free software which doesn't look more complicated, I can suggest Mixxx.
- If you want a DJ controller, you may choose the DJ controller first as it generally comes with a software,
- For affordable software at 49€ max, it depends whether you are in Mac or in Windows, I suggest
     Cross DJ for Mac & Windows (MixVibes)
     Djay for Mac (Algoriddim),
     The One for Mac & Windows (Audio Artery)

Topic starter

virtual dj isn't bad

Topic starter

MixVibes Cross or CrossDJ isn't bad either Wink

Topic starter

Hello Sammy,

I don't know Magix Digital DJ2, so I cannot give you an opinion on it.
- For a free software which doesn't look more complicated, I can suggest Mixxx.
- If you want a DJ controller, you may choose the DJ controller first as it generally comes with a software,
- For affordable software at 49€ max, it depends whether you are in Mac or in Windows, I suggest
     Cross DJ for Mac & Windows (MixVibes)
     Djay for Mac (Algoriddim),
     The One for Mac & Windows (Audio Artery)

Thanks for all the feedback! I tried out Cross DJ and magix music maker. It was definitely a tough decision but Cross DJ won out. (Since I'm Windows user). I really appreciate the feedback and happy mixing to you all!