Notifications
Clear all

Impulse 200 mk2 remap

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

Hello everyone,

Recently I have wanted to use the mid eq on my controller, so I remapped my gain knob to be high eq and high knob to be mid. My intent was to remap the high knob to be used with shift to control mid eq and retain the gain control. I was met with an xml issue likely due to syntax... Nonetheless, I was wondering if anyone had experience remapping the controller to use the shift feature paired with high knob or if there was an xml file already floating around.

This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by Dimitriadam
2 Answers

Hello Dimitri Adam,

I have sent on your private message page a link with the Djuced MIDI mapping you have asked for, Shift EQ High controlling Medium on DJControl Inpulse 200 MK2.
Next time, please take the time to precise the software name since it may also be Serato DJ as both DJ apps are included with DJControl Inpulse 200 MK2.
I have considered you looked for Djuced mapping since, in Serato, you need Serato DJ Pro to load a mapping and Serato DJ Pro licence is expensive compared to the value of DJControl Inpulse 200 MK2.  

Topic starter

I realized after the fact that people ask for serato help here as well. You got me right though, it's just for DJUCED. Thanks! will try out the file immediately.