Notifications
Clear all

Calibration process issue

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

Most of the potentiometers and faders on my Inpulse 500 are calibrated wrong. In its current state the controller is unusable, but it's been reassuring reading on this forum how many others have had this problem and sorted it by using the calibration guide.

I contacted support and they requested video of the issue happening. After sending the video, support sent me the calibration guide. However, for whatever reason, I can't get past step 2 of the calibration process.

I follow all the instructions in step 2 and then press the beatmatch button to progress to step 3 but the LEDs never change colour from red to orange.

Has anyone else had this issue and if so, did you manage to resolve it?

Topic Tags
2 Answers

Hello Gamuk,

welcome to the community area.

If, when you press the button to move to step 3, LEDs do not change, it generally means 1 rotary potentiometer or 1 fader was not moved.
Calibration will not work if you do not recalibrate 100% of the potentiometers and faders.
You must move to min and to max 100% of the rotary potentiometers and faders.

Topic starter

Hi UX Team, thanks for the quick response.

Calibration will not work if you do not recalibrate 100% of the potentiometers and faders.

I am moving all of the potentiometers and faders.

You must move to min and to max 100% of the rotary potentiometers and faders.

This contradicts the instructions of step 2, which say to move all rotary potentiometers and faders from min to the central position.

Could this be why it's not working?