install of stream 2...

Notifications
Clear all

install of stream 200 xlr

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hello everyone! To be honest, I'm really frustrated with this software at the moment. My first steps: plugged in and installed - error SDK and device was not recognized permanently. Used cable from cell phone... no solution either firewall deactivated... now I was at least able to install the program, but when I want to start the program it crashes or doesn't even start. When I boot up, the virus program and the firewall start up again. It works with other firemen and software too, why is it so difficult here? No matter whether I plug it into the hub or directly, nothing happens. greetings

4 Answers

Hello,

Welcome to the community area.
As for any software issue, please precise:
- your operating system (please do not answer Windows, say the version of Windows and the build of Windows)
- your firewall software and version
- the error message.

Topic starter
Hello and thanks for the answer!
I use windows 11 with 64 bit.
I have Windows Defender and Avira with version 1.1.100.521

I don't get any error message. According to the background program, the program just seems to crash or doesn't even start

Hello Andynetzkante,

The drivers may have been partly uninstalled.
Can you try the following process:
1) right click on Windows icon on the task bar > Apps and Features >
2) among the apps, uninstall both "Hercules Stream" and "Hercules Stream Control"
3) on https://support.hercules.com, in the stream category, download Hercules_Stream_Control_v1.3.0.exe
4) restart the computer, use a user account administrator of your Windows system
5) ask Avira to stop removing the drivers
6) run Hercules_Stream_Control_v1.3.0.exe
7) if Windows or Avira displays a pop up asking "do you trust this program", answer yes.

Topic starter

Hello!
I uninstalled Avira and tried again. Connect the USB port directly and not via the HUB. Before I installed the software I always got a typical noise when I connected a USB device and after rebooting I could no longer hear any noise when plugging and unplugging it.

After installation, it only shows me the Hercules stream controle and the Hercules series drivers as apps