Notifications
Clear all

big problem....

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

my music is skipping every so often. how do i correct that? do you think it maybe that im using a vista based laptop..?

2 Answers
Topic starter

Hi DJ Steele,

Please can you first describe exactly your configuration as I am not behind your computer I can not guess:
DJ Controler used
OS version
PC config (CPU / RAM etc.)
adn please all update you profile on the forum.

As you are running under Vista on a laptop please first refer to the following document to optimze it:

In fact you should know that a DJ software application uses a lot of your CPU that is why you must close or remove all applications you don't need while mixing (eg: Antivirus / Wifi / etc..)

2 Answers
Topic starter

THANKS... IM GONNA TRY THESE SETTINGS AND SEE IF THE PROBLEM PERSISTS. I HOPE NOT THOUGH. I REALLY LIKE THIS HERCULES SET UP.

2 Answers
Topic starter

hi dj steele,

please can you first describe exactly your configuration as i am not behind your computer i can not guess:
dj controler used
os version
pc config (cpu / ram etc.)
adn please all update you profile on the forum.

as you are running under vista on a laptop please first refer to the following document to optimze it:

in fact you should know that a dj software application uses a lot of your cpu that is why you must close or remove all applications you dont need while mixing (eg: antivirus / wifi / etc..)

Topic starter

thanks... im gonna try these settings and see if the problem persists. i hope not though. i really like this hercules set up.