hercules retailers ...

Notifications
Clear all

hercules retailers / e-tailers in greece?

8 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi all!

does anyone know where i can find the hercules rmx or steel consoles in greece?
ive been googling for addresses for a day now but couldnt come up with any frown

thanks for your help in advance!!

4 Answers

Hello DeeJae,

The Hercules DJ Console Rmx is distributed in Greece via Philippos Nakas distribution network, the DJ Control Steel is not released yet.
http://nireas.nakas.gr/ecomnakas/nakas2006/Default.asp?Static=75&Product=91510

4 Answers
Topic starter

once again I thank you Maxdjack!

any estimated release time of Steel?

thanks!

4 Answers

Hello DeeJae,

The DJ Control Steel should be released in mid October, but, considering the logistic lead times for goods to reach the retail shelves, and the possible shortage on day 1 (the first DJ Console Rmx was in shortage for at least 1 month after its release: the retailers first DJ Console Rmx reaching the retailers had been pre-ordered by customers in most stores, so no DJ Console Rmx were available for new customers at the beginning), I expect the DJ Control Steel will be widely available in mid November.

4 Answers
Topic starter

Wow!...looks like I'm going for the RMX then...thanks! Cool

4 Answers
Topic starter

hello deejae,

the hercules dj console rmx is distributed in greece via philippos nakas distribution network, the dj control steel is not released yet.
http://nireas.nakas.gr/ecomnakas/nakas2006/default.asp?static=75&product=91510

Topic starter

once again i thank you maxdjack!

any estimated release time of steel?

thanks!

Topic starter

hello deejae,

the dj control steel should be released in mid october, but, considering the logistic lead times for goods to reach the retail shelves, and the possible shortage on day 1 (the first dj console rmx was in shortage for at least 1 month after its release: the retailers first dj console rmx reaching the retailers had been pre-ordered by customers in most stores, so no dj console rmx were available for new customers at the beginning), i expect the dj control steel will be widely available in mid november.

Topic starter

wow!...looks like im going for the rmx then...thanks! cool