Notifications
Clear all

mk2 et traktor 3..jog wheel not activating after loading .tks file

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hey there,

i use mk2 with traktor and its great...i just cant seem to get the jog wheel to work as it should...ideally i want to use it to scratch/move through a track to find cue points...i loaded the .tks file on your website and it does not do anything..i tried to add my own midi map for this but it did not work..

ideally i would like to have the jog wheel activated only if i press 1/2/3 button as i tend to bump the wheels accidentally which i know is a common issue...if i have to press a button and search with the wheel it will be better..

can anyone help?

keep up the good work.

6 Answers
Topic starter

the preset available on our web site works exactly as you wish: by holding #3, the jog wheel switches to scratch mode.

do the rest of the functions works (eq, crossfader, etc) or its only the jog wheel you are having problem with?

you have looked at the configuration document ?

ftp://ftp.hercules.com/sound/tdjs/current/mk2-traktor3_config_pc.pdf  

Topic starter

everything else works fine its just the scratch....i am using traktor 3.2...i went through the assigned functions and dont seem to see it anywhere...

i think it may be to do with the fact that i am using traktor 3.2...as your downloads page says from traktor 3.3 upwards and the only other option is traktor 2...

Topic starter

indeed. version 3.3 is required in order to use the preset correctly. previous version of traktor didnt have as many options related to the jog wheels.

Topic starter

maybe upgrading my traktor version will do the trick...

Topic starter

i have the same problem with traktor pro. i cant get the jog shuttle to take over for scratching when a track is playing.

any clues?

Topic starter

if youvre read the document included with the file, youll see that you need to press the "stop" button (the one in the middle, underneath the jog wheel) in order to scratch while the file is playing.