impulse 500 dont st...

Notifications
Clear all

impulse 500 dont start functions

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
hello, my equipment stopped initializing the functions when connected to the notebook, it is as if it was in stand by mode all the time, the agent tray recognizes it, but the serato and djuiced software do not.

i am unable to use the equipment because of this, the equipment is new and under warranty, can anyone help me?

my notebook is also new.

dell inspiron, windows 10 pro - 22h2
11th gen intel(r) core(tm) i3-1115g4 @ 3.00ghz 3.00ghz
ram 8gb

Hello,

Please precise your model of Inspiron & year of release.
If it is a model of 2022 or 2021, I suppose it has USB C ports  instead of USB type A ports, then precise what is your USB-C to USB A adapter.
If it is an adapter under US$6, I would not trust in it as many ultra cheap USB-C to A adapter have not a complete power connection (they deliver enough power for USB keys or keyboard or mouse, but not enough for USB audio interfaces or webcams.)

Topic starter
Hello,

the model is
Inspiron 15 3511
year 2020

USB ports are common.

The equipment had been working normally for 2 months and now it's like this, it doesn't turn on the functions, I didn't touch anything in the controller settings or change anything on the notebook, one day it was ok and the next it wasn't.

Hello djmalino,

1) I have no admin rights to update your technical profile so it would be simpler if you could complete your technical profile (as asked here).

In My Space > My Profile, please complete 3 fields:
- Hercules equipment in use: check DJ controller name(s), 
- Software in use: check DJ software name(s),
- Describe your equipment, write
  • computer brand and model, CPU, RAM, as Microsoft Surface Pro 7+ Core i5-1135G7 2.4 GHz, 8 GB RAM
  • version of Windows or macOS as Windows 11 22H2
  • version of DJConsole Series driver package (as 2022_HDJS_1)
  • USB : as USB type A, or USB-C, or USB Hub (as D-Link DUB-H7 USB hub+power)
  • DJ software version as Djuced 5.3.5
Please confirm what you call common USB ports are USB type-A.

2) In DJControl Inpulse 500 control panel, please go to the About tab and
a) click on the speaker icon on bottom left to run the audio test: the speaker should become green and you should hear a sound in each audio output. Let us know the result of the test

b) Move any control on the controller: do you see the 5-pin DIN connector icon become green?

c) click on the bulb icon on bottom left: does it light on the LEDs on the DJ controller?

3) Nobody may guess what you do not describe, so please precise the version of DJUCED and Serato DJ and  their message when they do not detect the DJ controller.
You can make a screen shot, post it on any image hosting website (as  https://postimages.org / or other) and post in the message  the link of the image hosted on the image hosting website. 

You must at least complete 3 fields:
- Hercules equipment in use: check DJ controller name(s), 
- Software in use: check DJ software name(s),
- Describe your equipment, write
computer brand and model, CPU, RAM, as Microsoft Surface Pro 7+ Core i5-1135G7 2.4 GHz, 8 GB RAM
version of Windows or macOS as Windows 11 22H2
version of DJConsole Series driver package (as 2022_HDJS_1)
USB : as USB type A, or USB-C, or USB Hub (as D-Link DUB-H7 USB hub+power)
DJ software version as Djuced 5.3.5