DJ Splitter Cable

Notifications
Clear all

DJ Splitter Cable

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

My headphones just work, when I put it "half" into the splitter cable?!?

If I put it full in=NO sound!

WHY, Whats wrong? In the DJ app, I have Split Output!

Cable defect?

Topic Tags
5 Answers

Hello Dermidge,

Please confirm you use this cable

as in your photo it looks like a black connector, and it should be a green connector if you use the splitter cable enclosed in the box.

Please use a standard pair of headphones, with simple stereo jack connector (TRS connector).
I think you use a headset with a microphone, whose TRRS connector, which is not well supported in split cables.

Topic starter

Hi, thank you for the reply!

I use original splitter cable. Black connected to speaker. Green connected to headphones.

I use JPL headphones: No micro, but it has TRRS???

Hello Dermidge,

Your headphones has a TRRS connector because there is an inline microphone

You need headphones with just a stereo connector
https://down-sg.img.susercontent.com/file/78c3dc0221e0b1fcf6064bfc97027231

Hi guys,

I would snswer with a question:

I just got my brand new DJ control mix and I have a problem as well. 
In this case the split wire is the original. Gree jack to the headphones and black to the speacker. 
I activated the split on the mixer (shift + precueing 2), but on both jacks (green/blak) I hear both songs after activating with the button, the pre listening of the second song. 
honestly I don’t know how to proceed. 
Just to be more precise… I listen to the song on bank 1 on the master loudspeacker. Then, I want to prelisten the dong on bank 2. Now I push the precueing batton on bank 2 and the loudpeaker plays both songs. The same happens with the headset.
Thank you so much for an help!

Hello Miura,

Welcome to this area,
Please
- go in djay Settings > Audio devices and check if the Pre-Cueing setting is actually on Split Output.
- precise your version of djay (Android or iOS, and version number: when you go in djay settings, the version number is at the bottom of the page, for example 5.1.6/